HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
208-680-225  <<  208-680-235 >>   208-680-240

PDFWAC 208-680-235

How must I notify the department if I move the location of one or more of my offices?

You must notify the department of any change of the location or mailing address of your main or branch offices before engaging in business at your new locations or addresses. You must file an escrow agent amendment application form as prescribed by the director at least ten business days before the change in business location or address. The application and required attachments must be accompanied by all applicable fees specified under WAC 208-680-155.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040 and 18.44.410. WSR 13-24-022, § 208-680-235, filed 11/22/13, effective 1/1/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040 and chapter 18.44 RCW (as amended by 2010 c 34). WSR 10-20-124, § 208-680-235, filed 10/5/10, effective 11/5/10.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group