HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
208-680-030  <<  208-680-040 >>   208-680-045

PDFWAC 208-680-040


(1) Do I need an escrow license to provide escrow services? Unless you fall into one of the exceptions in RCW 18.44.021, you must have a license under the act before providing escrow services.
(2) I only plan on performing one or two escrow transactions. Do I need an escrow license? Yes. You must license unless you meet one of the above exceptions. There is no exception under the act for persons performing limited numbers of transactions.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040 and chapter 18.44 RCW (as amended by 2010 c 34). WSR 10-20-124, § 208-680-040, filed 10/5/10, effective 11/5/10.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group