HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
208-630-135  <<  208-630-136 >>   208-630-137

PDFWAC 208-630-136

If I am licensed to provide small loan agent services, what activities may I engage in?

The small loan agent services license is a limited license. You may only provide the following services:
(1) Marketing and advertising small loans;
(2) Collecting nonpublic personal information, including social security, bank account, or credit card numbers, from consumers in anticipation of selling the information to potential licensed lenders or other entities providing small loan agent services;
(3) Assisting consumers in completing small loan documentation;
(4) Providing required disclosures;
(5) Collecting on small loans if licensed under chapter 19.16 RCW or exempt from that chapter or otherwise authorized under Washington law to act as a collection agent.
[Statutory Authority: Chapter 43.320 RCW and RCW 31.45.200. WSR 14-24-048, ยง 208-630-136, filed 11/25/14, effective 1/1/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group