HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
208-620-490  <<  208-620-499 >>   208-620-500

PDFWAC 208-620-499

What are my reporting requirements if I want to close my company or surrender my license?

If you cease doing business in Washington you must do the following:
(1) Submit a surrender request through the NMLS within ten days of closing the company or surrendering the license; and
(2) File the final closure form, annual reports, worksheet, and submit any fees owed as required in WAC 208-620-430. Failure to file these reports within thirty days of closure will trigger the bond claim process as described in WAC 208-620-430(3), or other action.
(3) If your license has expired or you are otherwise locked out of the NMLS database, you must provide the documents described in subsection (2) of this section directly to the department.
(4) If you are a residential mortgage loan servicer, you must provide the department with a description of the disposition of your servicing volume, including the name of the purchaser and the specific notice to consumers about the sale of their servicing.
Any Washington loans in your portfolio and activity under the act remain subject to the director's authority including investigation and examination, and the fees associated with those activities.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040 and 31.04.165. WSR 18-16-024, § 208-620-499, filed 7/24/18, effective 9/1/18; WSR 13-24-024, § 208-620-499, filed 11/22/13, effective 1/1/14. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040, 31.04.165 and 2010 c 35. WSR 10-20-122, § 208-620-499, filed 10/5/10, effective 11/5/10. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.320.040, 31.04.165, 2009 c 120, and 2009 c 149. WSR 09-24-090, § 208-620-499, filed 12/1/09, effective 1/1/10.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group