HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
192-610-051  <<  192-610-052 >>   192-610-055

PDFWAC 192-610-052

How will the department obtain wages and hours that have not yet been reported by employers?

If an employee's qualifying period includes a quarter for which the employer has not yet submitted a report to the department, the department will contact the employer to request the employee's hour and wage information for that quarter.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 50A.04.215. WSR 19-23-090, ยง 192-610-052, filed 11/19/19, effective 12/20/19.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group