192-500-035  <<  192-500-040 >>   192-500-050

WAC 192-500-040

Aggrieved person.

An "aggrieved person" is any interested party who receives an adverse decision from:
(1) The department for which the department has provided notice of appeal;
(2) The office of administrative hearings; or
(3) The commissioner's review office.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 50A.04.215. WSR 18-22-080, ยง 192-500-040, filed 11/2/18, effective 12/3/18.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group