HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
192-140-140  <<  192-140-145 >>   192-140-200

PDFWAC 192-140-145

What happens if I do not respond to a request for information about my retirement pay?

(1) The department will presume you are receiving retirement pay in an amount greater than your weekly benefit amount and contributed to only by a base period employer if:
(a) You report that you have applied for retirement pay or your retirement pay has changed since your last claim; and
(b) You do not respond to the question concerning retirement pay information when filing your weekly claim.
(2) The department will reduce benefits under RCW 50.04.323. This reduction will continue until you provide the information showing that you are eligible for benefits under RCW 50.04.323.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 50.12.010 and 50.12.040. WSR 16-21-013, § 192-140-145, filed 10/7/16, effective 11/14/16. Statutory Authority: RCW 50.12.010, 50.12.040, and 50.20.010. WSR 10-11-046, § 192-140-145, filed 5/12/10, effective 6/12/10.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group