HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
173-173-200  <<  173-173-210 >>   173-173-220

PDFWAC 173-173-210

Can I appeal the department's order to measure my water use?

Yes. Appeals may be filed with the pollution control hearings board in accordance with RCW 43.21B.230, except that appeals of orders to measure water use issued by a court conducting a general adjudication of water rights pursuant to RCW 90.03.110 through 90.03.245 shall be filed in accordance with the applicable Washington court rules.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 90.03.360, 90.44.050, [90.44.]250, [90.44.]450 and chapter 43.21A RCW. WSR 02-02-017 (Order 00-01), ยง 173-173-210, filed 12/21/01, effective 1/21/02.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group