HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
132P-136-110  <<  132P-136-120 >>   132P-136-130

PDFWAC 132P-136-120

Request for use of facilities.

Requests to use college facilities shall be made to the designated reservation clerk, who shall be the agent of the college in consummating use agreements.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 28B.50.140. WSR 11-11-067, ยง 132P-136-120, filed 5/16/11, effective 7/1/11.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group