HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
132H-204-110  <<  132H-204-120 >>   132H-204-130

PDFWAC 132H-204-120

Use of motor pool vehicles—Current vehicle permit required.

All operators shall have a current state vehicle permit, which is issued at the motor pool office, in addition to the state license.
[Order 22, § 132H-204-120, filed 7/5/74.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group