HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
110-147-1515  <<  110-147-1520 >>   110-147-1525

PDFWAC 110-147-1520

What personnel records must I keep at my agency?

(1) You must keep personnel records on file for each staff person who is employed or volunteers at your agency.
(2) For staff who will not have unsupervised access to children you must keep the following:
(a) An employment application, including work and education history;
(b) Education documentation;
(c) Job description of the position at your agency;
(d) Signed mandated reporter statement;
(e) A record of participation in the program's orientation; and
(f) A record of participation in ongoing staff development training.
(3) In addition you must keep the following for staff who have unsupervised access to children:
(a) A log with background check information, containing dates of request and completion of the checks on all staff, interns, volunteers, and service contractors;
(b) A record of a negative Mantoux, tuberculin skin tests results, X-ray, or a medical exemption to the skin test or X-ray per WAC 388-147-1335(3);
(c) First Aid/CPR/HIV/AIDS/bloodborne pathogens training documentation;
(d) A copy of government-issued photo ID;
(e) A copy of a valid driver's license for staff transporting clients or employees; and
(f) A copy of current auto insurance (if using private vehicle to transport).
(4) You must maintain a written record of case consultation by a master's level consultant as defined in WAC 388-145-1470 for case managers with a bachelor's degree.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-147-1520, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34 and 74.13 RCW, RCW 74.15.030(2), 74.15.311(2), 74.13.032, 13.04.011, 74.13.020, 13.34.030, 74.13.031, 13.34.145, 74.15.311, 74.15.030, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-147-1520, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group