HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
110-145-1990  <<  110-145-1995 >>   110-145-2000

PDFWAC 110-145-1995

What consultants must I use for my day treatment program?

(1) You must use consultants, including psychiatrists, psychologists, teachers, and group counselors, for children under care as follows:
(a) Receive regular consultation from a child psychiatrist; and
(b) Provide or arrange for a psychologist for psychological testing and related services if the child's school does not provide these services.
(c) Provide or arrange for teaching by certified teachers qualified by training or experience in remedial education; and
(d) Use group counselors who are qualified by training or by experience in the care of emotionally disturbed children.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-145-1995, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34 and 74.13 RCW, RCW 74.15.030(2), 74.15.311(2), 74.13.032, 13.04.011, 74.13.020, 13.34.030, 74.13.031, 13.34.145, 74.15.311, 74.15.030, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-145-1995, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group