HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
110-145-1720  <<  110-145-1725 >>   110-145-1730

PDFWAC 110-145-1725

Do I need a treatment plan for children under my care?

(1) If you are providing care to children who are under the care and authority of the department, and you have contracts or agreements to provide treatment or therapeutic services, you must assist in developing and implementing a written treatment plan for each child by the thirtieth day in care.
(2) The treatment plan must:
(a) Identify the service needs of the child, parent or guardian;
(b) Describe the treatment goals and strategies for achieving those goals;
(c) Include an ongoing account of the treatment received by the child and others involved in the treatment plan, such as any group treatment or individual counseling; and
(d) Be updated at least quarterly to show the progress toward meeting goals and list barriers to the permanent plan.
(3) A master's level case management staff person or consultant must review and sign approving the child's treatment plan.
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-145-1725, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: Chapters 13.34 and 74.13 RCW, RCW 74.15.030(2), 74.15.311(2), 74.13.032, 13.04.011, 74.13.020, 13.34.030, 74.13.031, 13.34.145, 74.15.311, 74.15.030, and 2013 c 105. WSR 15-01-069, § 388-145-1725, filed 12/11/14, effective 1/11/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group