HTML has links - PDF has Authentication
110-04-0170  <<  110-04-0180 >>   End of Chapter

PDFWAC 110-04-0180

May I request a copy of my criminal background check results?

(1) The department will provide you a copy of your criminal background check results if you:
(a) Make the request in writing to the department; and
(b) Offer proof of identity, such as picture identification.
(2) A copy of your WSP criminal background check results may also be obtained from the Washington state patrol (chapter 10.97 RCW).
[WSR 18-14-078, recodified as § 110-04-0180, filed 6/29/18, effective 7/1/18. Statutory Authority: RCW 43.43.832. WSR 15-03-071, § 388-06A-0250, filed 1/15/15, effective 2/15/15.]
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group