90.44.445  <<  90.44.450 >>   90.44.460

Metering or measuring groundwater withdrawalsReports.

The department of ecology may require withdrawals of groundwater to be metered, or measured by other approved methods, as a condition for a new water right permit. The department may also require, as a condition for such permits, reports regarding such withdrawals as to the amount of water being withdrawn. These reports shall be in a form prescribed by the department.


Severability1989 c 348: See note following RCW 90.54.020.
Rights not impaired1989 c 348: See RCW 90.54.920.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group