70.58A.300  <<  70.58A.310 >>   70.58A.400

Registration of reports of legal separation, dissolution, and declaration of invalidity of marriage or domestic partnership. (Effective January 1, 2021.)

The state registrar shall register reports of legal separation, dissolution of marriage, dissolution of domestic partnership, declaration of invalidity of marriage, and declaration of invalidity of domestic partnership from the clerk of each state superior court pursuant to chapter 26.09 RCW.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group