4.72.010  <<  4.72.020 >>   4.72.030

Motion to vacateTime limitation.

The proceedings to vacate or modify a judgment or order for mistakes or omissions of the clerk, or irregularity in obtaining the judgment or order, shall be by motion served on the adverse party or on his or her attorney in the action, and within one year.


Rules of court: Cf. CR 60(b).
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group