36.68.555  <<  36.68.560 >>   36.68.570


The county legislative authority may transfer the proceeds from concessions for food and other services accruing to the county from park or park facilities which are located in a park and recreation service area to the fund of the service area in the office of the county treasurer to be disbursed under the service area budget.


Severability1981 c 210: See note following RCW 36.68.400.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group