26.40.020  <<  26.40.030 >>   26.40.040

Petition by parent for order of commitmentGrounds.

The parents or parent of any child who is temporarily or permanently delayed in normal educational processes and/or normal social adjustment by reason of physical, sensory or mental disability, or by reason of social or emotional maladjustment, or by reason of other disability, may petition the superior court for the county in which such child resides for an order for the commitment of such child to custody as provided in RCW 26.40.040, as now or hereafter amended.


PurposeSeverability1977 ex.s. c 80: See notes following RCW 4.16.190.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group