26.21A.570  <<  26.21A.575 >>   26.21A.601

Procedure to register child support order of foreign country for modification.

A party or support enforcement agency seeking to modify, or to modify and enforce, a foreign child support order not under the convention may register that order in this state under RCW 26.21A.500 through 26.21A.535 if the order has not been registered. A petition for modification may be filed at the same time as a request for registration, or at another time. The petition must specify the grounds for modification.


Effective dateConflict with federal requirementsWaiver2015 c 214: See notes following RCW 26.21A.010.
Denial of waiver2015 c 214: See note following RCW 26.21A.115.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group