25.10.121  <<  25.10.131 >>   25.10.141

Change of registered agent for service of process.

A limited partnership or a foreign limited partnership may change its registered agent by delivering to the secretary of state for filing a statement of change in accordance with RCW 23.95.430.


Effective dateContingent effective date2015 c 176: See note following RCW 23.95.100.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group