19.31.220  <<  19.31.230 >>   19.31.240

Civil penalty.

Any person who violates the terms of any court order or temporary or permanent injunction issued pursuant to this chapter, shall forfeit and pay a civil penalty of not more than five thousand dollars. For the purpose of this section the superior court issuing any injunction shall retain continuing jurisdiction and in such cases the attorney general and/or the prosecuting attorney acting in the name of the state may petition for the recovery of civil penalties.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group