13.36.050  <<  13.36.060 >>   13.36.070

Guardianship modificationAttorneys' fees, court costs.

(1) A guardian or a parent of the child may petition the court to modify the visitation provisions of a guardianship order by:
(a) Filing with the court a motion for modification and an affidavit setting forth facts supporting the requested modification; and
(b) Providing notice and a copy of the motion and affidavit to all other parties. The nonmoving parties may file and serve opposing affidavits.
(2) The court shall deny the motion unless it finds that adequate cause for hearing the motion is established by the affidavits, in which case it shall set a date for hearing on an order to show cause why the requested modification should not be granted.
(3) If the court finds that a motion to modify a guardianship order has been brought in bad faith, the court may assess attorneys' fees and court costs of the nonmoving party against the moving party.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group