Beginning of Chapter  <<  12.36.010 >>   12.36.020

Appeal in small claims action authorized.

Any person wishing to appeal a judgment or decision in a small claims action may, in person or by his or her agent, appeal to the superior court of the county where the judgment was rendered or decision made: PROVIDED, There shall be no appeal allowed unless the amount in controversy, exclusive of costs, exceeds two hundred fifty dollars: PROVIDED FURTHER, That an appeal from the court's determination or order on a traffic infraction proceeding may be taken only in accordance with RCW 46.63.090(5).


Effective dateSeverability1979 ex.s. c 136: See notes following RCW 46.63.010.
Site Contents
Selected content listed in alphabetical order under each group