388-106-0815  <<  388-106-0900 >>   388-106-0905

WAC 388-106-0900

Agency filings affecting this section

What services may I receive under GAU-funded residential care?

You may receive personal care services in an adult family home or a licensed boarding home contracted with the department to provide adult residential care services. You may also receive nurse delegation services under this program.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 74.08.090, 74.09.520. WSR 05-11-082, ยง 388-106-0900, filed 5/17/05, effective 6/17/05.]