What information must a provider include in a job analysis?
When completing a job analysis, the vocational rehabilitation provider must:
(1) Include identifying information on each page. This information includes the worker's name and claim number, and the specific job title surveyed and its DOT code. If the DOT code is not an accurate reflection/description of the job, then list the specific job surveyed, the occupational code and the source from which the occupational code was obtained;
(2) Note the name of the vocational rehabilitation provider who completed the job analysis, where the provider completed the job analysis and the date of the job analysis. If the analysis is based on site specific information, include the employer name and employer contact person(s) name(s) with phone number(s);
(3) Describe the essential functions and all other tasks required to perform the job. Essential job functions are the basic, necessary, and integral parts of a job performed by a worker;
(4) List the tools and equipment required to do the job;
(5) Evaluate and describe the skills required to perform the job;
(6) Evaluate and describe the physical demands and their frequency required to perform the job, utilizing the physical demands listing consistent with the DOT. If the DOT does not represent an accurate reflection/description of the job, then list the specific job surveyed, the physical demands and the source from which the physical demands listing was obtained. The vocational rehabilitation provider should pay special attention to any job duties and physical demands that may be affected by the industrially injured or ill worker's condition;
(7) Describe, if pertinent, any environmental hazards encountered on the job;
(8) Describe possible modifications to the job for employer job offers or job modifications;
(9) A section for medical approval, signature, and comments; and
(10) The signature of the vocational rehabilitation provider presenting the job analysis for review and date signed.
[Statutory Authority: RCW 51.04.020
, 51.04.030, 51.32.095, 51.36.100, 51.36.110. WSR 03-11-009, § 296-19A-170, filed 5/12/03, effective 2/1/04; WSR 00-18-078, § 296-19A-170, filed 9/1/00, effective 6/1/01.]